This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

One heck of an amusing game

LOL The different gimmicks for every level is a good idea for a game with only one level. The (only) level is well-designed too, to fit the different gimmicks in.
Awesome, overall!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Whoa!

I hate it when Simon jumps and you can't control it too well. "I want to jump and move to the left a little bit, but no, Simon moves to the left as far as he can. And I die." =D

Really epic game though. I really like everything that is sandwiched here. Though there should be appearances from the other games, and not just their "main characters". It's just me. 10/10, 5/5!

Sexy College Quiz! Sexy College Quiz!

Okay.

The graphics are done quite well, with occasional flaws. Though I agree pretty much with the two (below). The cock looks really ugly.

The voices too are not that "engaging". The voices doesn't really turn you on like it should.

The questions are really nice! It's a breeze for me on the biology and history questions, but the computer history took some minutes.

Overall, nice game!

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

Same voices, but really good!

This really turns you on! I'm going to check the others!

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

What a great Flash Game!

It has the cutesy graphics that fits a Flash Game well, and it also has the same elements that some classic games has! Good job on this! Even if I'm just starting, I'm really into this!