Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Megaman will live on!

This will be very good as the credits song of a Megaman game!
As a song, it gives one an "encouraging" feeling, that kind of feeling that he or she must live on
And for Megaman fans (I'm one too), you've done an absolutely wonderful job with this! I can't name the homages though XD

Still blastin' indeed!

Stardust Speedway Stardust Speedway

Can be faster...

My comment (tell this to your friend):

It's just my opinion, but I think a faster version of this will be better. 'Cause it's "in a speedway", right? If it's as slow as this, it gives less energy.

But overall, the song is still decent, so I'll give it an 8/10.

macoh415 responds:

my friend made this song as of the game sonic 2. Yes it was used in stardust speedway. still it was a good beat

{sPhly} - Jump Jump (WIP) {sPhly} - Jump Jump (WIP)

Man! I hate those Internet Trolls that bombed me..

Really jumpy song here. Though I agree with the comment about the bassline.

5/5.

Shoephly responds:

hmm, that comment was made before i added the subbass and shit, trying to spice it up. Seems i need to add more.

Thanks a ton for the review ^^

-shoephly

Sinister-Galaxy (TimmyDope) Sinister-Galaxy (TimmyDope)

I think you used FL Studio., but whatever.

LOL I can recognize some samples from FL Studio. Even that "Acid" from "Sytrus", but again, whatever. Really intense song here. Though in my opinion, the low levels are too strong; the song becomes somewhat clouded with bass. I know it's intended to have a powerful bass, but I think it's "too powerful". Just my opinion. 9/10, 5/5.

TimmyDope responds:

Hahaha yeah man i admit i did use one of the samples but only just one :P Anyways glad you like my song! Thanks for the vote!

Moon - Agamoka Moon - Agamoka

Lame cut, but good overall

It's like you just played with the Piano Roll or whatever, but it turned out decent. The really obvious mistake is the ugly cut at the end. Maybe if you just extended the notes' length by just a little, it would be better. 8/10, 3/5.

Piano Sonata: Desperation Piano Sonata: Desperation

Some good parts and some bad

Maybe a review before this one has alread mentioned about the weird chords. It loses unity because of the sudden chord changes, but it still can portray the desperation and "moving on", though only by a little.

Overall, it's a decent song.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Makes me wanna headbang while playing Pokemon

Now I wanna beat up Lance again. :)) Really nice and clean instruments. Nice notes; every part pulls me back to listening it. Everything is just awesome.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks! And you should go beat up Lance. He is awesome, but deserves an ass-kicking every now and again.

Is This Truely It? Is This Truely It?

Kinda noisy for a cutscene, in my opinion

It sounds alright, but not that much for a "cutscene song". In my opinion, what ruined it is that instrument that goes "waw-weow" or something like that (I think it's an instrument with a phaser effect). Maybe soften the sound of that.

Overall, sounds sad (that's what I'm feeling from it) yet cool. :))

liljchosen responds:

Yeah i agree with you a little. I tried to give it a little futuristic taste with that sound. Its called the paleolith. But i will definately take ur advice on that :) And thanks for the great review :)

Saba_ShortFastDance_1192 Saba_ShortFastDance_1192

Can't help but agree with Agent1022

What I said above, and that the song is rather intense. Could've been better if you made it longer. Kinda like a song for an exhibition, in my opinion.

Raving Tension Raving Tension

Not really rave, but definetely tension

Anyways, on the song, the tension feel is really present at the whole song. In my opinion, adding notes on a higher octave gives more tension as the song progresses. And maybe stops or slow parts.