The People's Mario The People's Mario

Exaggerated :D

The animation is really nice and smooth. I can understand the concept, but only by a little. Though I really laughed when he kicked the Koopa shell.

little frog little frog

Simple but fun.

The lyrics really describe the frog well and suits the flash. Simplicity at its best.

Mario Twins (official) Mario Twins (official)

Some random fun flash.

The graphics are not really good, but the funny dubbing of the cast made me reconsider my rating. Lame on some, and fun on some, I still enjoyed this.

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

One heck of an amusing game

LOL The different gimmicks for every level is a good idea for a game with only one level. The (only) level is well-designed too, to fit the different gimmicks in.
Awesome, overall!

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Whoa!

I hate it when Simon jumps and you can't control it too well. "I want to jump and move to the left a little bit, but no, Simon moves to the left as far as he can. And I die." =D

Really epic game though. I really like everything that is sandwiched here. Though there should be appearances from the other games, and not just their "main characters". It's just me. 10/10, 5/5!

Sexy College Quiz! Sexy College Quiz!

Okay.

The graphics are done quite well, with occasional flaws. Though I agree pretty much with the two (below). The cock looks really ugly.

The voices too are not that "engaging". The voices doesn't really turn you on like it should.

The questions are really nice! It's a breeze for me on the biology and history questions, but the computer history took some minutes.

Overall, nice game!

Still Blastin' Still Blastin'

Megaman will live on!

This will be very good as the credits song of a Megaman game!
As a song, it gives one an "encouraging" feeling, that kind of feeling that he or she must live on
And for Megaman fans (I'm one too), you've done an absolutely wonderful job with this! I can't name the homages though XD

Still blastin' indeed!

Stardust Speedway Stardust Speedway

Can be faster...

My comment (tell this to your friend):

It's just my opinion, but I think a faster version of this will be better. 'Cause it's "in a speedway", right? If it's as slow as this, it gives less energy.

But overall, the song is still decent, so I'll give it an 8/10.

macoh415 responds:

my friend made this song as of the game sonic 2. Yes it was used in stardust speedway. still it was a good beat

{sPhly} - Jump Jump (WIP) {sPhly} - Jump Jump (WIP)

Man! I hate those Internet Trolls that bombed me..

Really jumpy song here. Though I agree with the comment about the bassline.

5/5.

Shoephly responds:

hmm, that comment was made before i added the subbass and shit, trying to spice it up. Seems i need to add more.

Thanks a ton for the review ^^

-shoephly